The women’s class is a class structured specifically to meet the needs of women who are interested in learning self-defense. This warm and welcoming class teaches the essentials to prepare women to avoid, deescalate, neutralize, and when necessary, maim attackers.
Students will learn:
- How to deal with the most common attacks against women
- Devastating methods to stop an aggressive attacker dead in his tracks
- How to develop the verbal skills necessary to prevent attacks
- To develop awareness skills to avoid trapping situations.
- How to use personal weapons to give you an edge on your attacker.
- Specialized training on how to handle attackers in your home and what to do if you are attacked with your child.